Bahía de Bacochibampo, SN interior Tec de Monterrey, Fracc. Lomas de Cortés, Guaymas, Sonora.
“Rain drop” Cortez Pearl Silver Earrings by Gabriela Delgado
1 in stock
“Rain drop” Cortez Pearl Silver Earrings by Gabriela Delgado.
This is a beautiful pair of Sterling silver earrings that feature two gorgeous Semi-Baroque, very round, Pearls from the Sea of Cortez. This design is inspired by the raindrops that nature gives us. The pearls have incredible “deep and dark multicolor overtones that contrasts amazingly with the brilliance of the silver. There are no other pearls in the world that poses this natural beauty and guarantee you your pearl will belong in your family’s treasure chest for generations with the same beauty
- Item size: 2.8 x 1.4 x 1.2 cm / 1.10 x 0.55 x 0.47 inches
- Type of Pearls: Loose Cultured Cortez Pearls
- Pearl size: 8.5 x 8.5 mm / 8.4 x 8.5 mm
- Pearl quality: “A” National Selection
- Pearl shape: Semi-Baroque
- Year of harvest: 2019
- Metal: 0.925 Silver
- PRICE IN UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD)
|Type of Pearl||
Loose Cultured Pearl