Returns & Shipping
- All standard products ship within one to two business days, but will arrive -depending on destination- in 6 to 10 days.
- Products listed as “Made-to-Order” ship within 15 to 30 business days.
- Customized orders and products noted “made to order” may take 6 to 40 days to ship.
- All shipments are insured by Cortez Pearls at no additional charge to the customer (already included in your shipping charges)
- All expedited shipments require a signature release (although this may be waived by the carrier if a safe location is found to leave the package).
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- All guaranteed delivery dates and times are subject to carrier limits and potential FedEx/DHL service disruptions due to weather and/or other mitigating factors.
We guarantee complete satisfaction on all of our products. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please return the item(s) within 60 days for a complete refund. Online and credit card orders will receive a credit on next billing statement.
Return Shipping Fees belong to the Customer and not to Cortez Pearls. A special arrangement may be done in order to return the item to a US based address to mitigate shipping costs (usually around $70 USD with insurance). Please send us a message to:
Your order will not be complete and your credit card will not be charged until you click the “Place My Order” button. If you are not satisfied with our products, you may return them in their original condition and packaging (to your expense) for a full refund or exchange within 60 days.
This guarantee does not apply to custom orders, pieces not in original condition, special orders or pieces that have been modified per customer request.
All returns must be received within 60-days of the order date to receive full refund or exchange.
All prices shown are in US Dollars. We gladly take all major credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card) using STRIPE. If you want to use American Express, please contact us and we`ll send you a direct invoice with the TOTAL AMOUNT IN MXN PESOS. Online orders are limited to STRIPE. Sorry, we cannot accept C.O.D. orders.
Package Interception Policy:
Shipping companies charge a fee to change a shipping address if the package is already in their possession. The fee to change the shipping address is usually around $20 USD.
All orders shipping outside of Mexico might be subject to customs and duties charges. Import costs will be the responsibility of the customer. This charge is independent of Cortez Pearls and is not included in the shipping charges.